1. What are the top Indian restaurants in Singapore?
Singapore offers a vibrant culinary scene with several top-notch Indian restaurants. Some highly recommended options include:
- Rasika - Known for its authentic North Indian cuisine and cozy ambiance.
- Mustard - A popular choice for Bengali cuisine lovers, offering a modern twist on traditional dishes.
- Komala Vilas - A well-established South Indian vegetarian restaurant known for its dosas and thalis.
- Tiffin Room - Located in the iconic Raffles Hotel, it offers a luxurious dining experience with a focus on North Indian cuisine.
- The Song of India - A Michelin-starred restaurant serving contemporary Indian dishes in an upscale setting.
2. Which Indian restaurant in Singapore offers the best vegetarian menu?
If you're seeking a delightful vegetarian culinary experience, these Indian restaurants in Singapore are worth considering:
- Annalakshmi Restaurant - Known for its generous and affordable vegetarian buffet spread.
- Gokul Vegetarian Restaurant - Offers an extensive menu of vegetarian Indian dishes, catering to various dietary preferences.
- Komala Vilas - A long-standing vegetarian restaurant that specializes in South Indian cuisine like dosas, idlis, and more.
- The Living Cafe & Deli - Provides a fusion of Indian and Western vegetarian options, including gluten-free and raw food choices.
- Khansama Tandoori Restaurant - Offers a wide range of flavorful vegetarian curries, tandoori items, and biryanis.
3. What are the average prices at Indian restaurants in Singapore?
Indian restaurant pricing in Singapore can vary depending on factors such as location, ambiance, and menu offerings. As a general guide:
- For casual dining at mid-range Indian restaurants, you can expect to spend around SGD 20-40 per person.
- Fine dining Indian restaurants tend to have higher prices, with average costs ranging between SGD 40-80 per person.
- Some upscale Indian establishments may offer tasting menus or set meals, which can range from SGD 80-150 per person.
4. Which Indian restaurant in Singapore is suitable for a romantic dinner?
If you're looking to have a memorable romantic dinner, consider these Indian restaurants in Singapore with a captivating ambiance:
- Song of India - Offers an elegant, refined setting with romantic lighting and exquisite Indian fare.
- Tamarind Hill - Set in a beautifully restored colonial bungalow, it presents a blend of Thai and Indian cuisines in a romantic atmosphere.
- The Curry Culture - Known for its vibrant and cozy ambiance, offering a romantic setting for an intimate dinner.
- Jaggi's Northern Indian Cuisine - Known for its homely yet romantic dining experience, featuring mouthwatering dishes and personalized service.
- Rang Mahal - Provides a luxurious and upscale dining setting, perfect for a romantic celebration with fine Indian cuisine.
5. Are there any affordable Indian buffet options in Singapore?
Yes, there are several Indian restaurants in Singapore offering affordable buffet options. Here are a few:
- Annalakshmi Restaurant - Provides an all-you-can-eat vegetarian buffet at a reasonable price.
- Komala Vilas - Offers a value-for-money buffet with South Indian vegetarian specialties.
- The Curry Bliss - Known for its wide selection of dishes and pocket-friendly buffet options.
- Shahi Maharani North Indian Restaurant - Features a lunch buffet with an array of delectable North Indian dishes at affordable prices.
- The Banana Leaf Apolo - Offers a popular lunch buffet where you can savor a wide range of Indian flavors at a reasonable cost.
Remember, these are just a few suggestions, and there are many other fantastic Indian restaurants in Singapore catering to various preferences, budgets, and occasions.