1. What are some popular food options at VivoCity?
VivoCity offers a wide range of delectable dining options to satisfy every craving. From local favorites to international cuisines, some popular food choices include:
- Kogane Yama: A well-known Japanese eatery famous for its delectable tempura and ramen dishes.
- Marché Mövenpick: A European-style marketplace offering a variety of fresh and flavorful dishes, including Swiss rosti, wood-fired pizzas, and gelato.
- Din Tai Fung: Renowned for their scrumptious xiao long bao (soup dumplings) and other Taiwanese delights.
- Dancing Crab: Known for their mouthwatering seafood boils, featuring crabs, prawns, and other shellfish cooked with a variety of flavorful sauces.
- Morganfield's: A go-to spot for lip-smacking American BBQ dishes, including tender ribs, pulled pork, and juicy burgers.
2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan food options available at VivoCity?
Yes, VivoCity caters to those seeking vegetarian or vegan food options. Some of the noteworthy places include:
- Sufood: Offering a contemporary meat-free dining experience with their innovative Italian-inspired vegetarian dishes.
- Loving Hut: An eatery that offers a diverse menu of vegan cuisine, ranging from Asian flavors to Western favorites.
- SaladStop!: Perfect for those looking for a quick and healthy bite, SaladStop! serves customizable salads, wraps, and grain bowls with vegetarian and vegan options.
3. What is the price range of food at VivoCity?
The price range of food at VivoCity varies depending on the type of cuisine and the particular restaurant. On average, you can expect to find meals priced between $10 and $30 per person. However, it's important to note that some high-end or specialty restaurants may have higher price ranges.
4. Are there any affordable dining options at VivoCity?
Yes, VivoCity offers affordable dining options catering to various budgets. Some wallet-friendly choices include:
- Food Republic: A food court that features a wide selection of local and international dishes at reasonable prices.
- Toast Box: Offering traditional Singaporean breakfast favorites like kaya toast and local-style coffee at affordable prices.
- Old Street Bak Kut Teh: Known for their flavorful and value-for-money bowls of Bak Kut Teh (pork rib soup) and other local delicacies.
5. Are there any kid-friendly restaurants at VivoCity?
Certainly! VivoCity has several kid-friendly restaurants that provide family-friendly dining experiences. Some popular options include:
- Jamie's Italian: Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver's restaurant offers a dedicated kids' menu with a variety of tasty and wholesome options.
- Swensen's: A family-friendly restaurant renowned for their ice cream sundaes, burgers, and classic American fare.
- Good Old Days: Serving up nostalgic local delights like Hainanese chicken rice and noodles, perfect for satisfying both parents and kids.
Remember, VivoCity's diverse range of dining options ensures everyone can find something to suit their preferences and budget.